Follow Me on Pinterest

Lobster, avocado and grapefruit salad

Sunday, February 17, 2013
So the day I was looking for the Beef Wellington I came across a lobster, avocado and grape fruit salad.
When I seen that I was extremely excited. This will be paired with my tendies. Well lets the knife hit the cutting board. Here we go!


Recipe courtesy of Cooking Channel:

Ingredients:

Kosher salt
1 lobster tail
1 large grapefruit
1 avocado
1 squeeze of lemon
3 green onions
2 handfuls fresh flat leaf parsley leaves
2 tablespoon almond, hazelnut or walnut oil
1 tablespoon olive oil
fresh cracked black pepper.

Directions:

1.  Season the lobster tail, I used Tony Chachere's creole seasoning
2.  Preheat saucepan with olive oil. Cook lobster for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until fully done. Set to the side let cool then give it a rough chop.
3. Slice your grapefruit in half in a bowl and cut the wedges out the grapefruit.
4. Dice your avocado and add to the bowl.
5. Thinly slice the 3 green onion and to the bowl
6. Add the parsely, kosher, cracked pepper, almond oil and lobster meat. Give it a toss and serve.  Good eats!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment