Follow Me on Pinterest

Rib Love

Tuesday, June 18, 2013
So everybody has their own rib seasoning, rib rub or whatever you want to call it.  I have been cooking ribs for for 27 years and I finally just mastered the flavor profile that has a true BBQ taste with seasonings.  So why you ask would I post my secret recipe for my season blend?  Well its not a secret to me because if you don't have the love, passion, will, experience and the drive to achieve great taste it will never taste as great as my ribs. But if it does, my hats off to you and thank you for using my seasoning blend. So lets let the blend begin.   NOW introducing my cast of characters:




8 Tbls of light brown sugar

2 Tbls 1 tsp granulated garlic

2 Tbls 1 tsp onion power

2 Tbls ground coriander seed

2 Tbls smoked paprika

2 Tbls ground allspice

2 tbl ground mustard

2 Tbls fresh ground peppercorn melange

2 Tbls sea salt


Mix together by using your hand and shaking the bowl simultaneously.



Enjoy!!



1 comments:

Anonymous at: June 19, 2013 at 8:04 AM said...

I have to share this with the husband! He will be making me some ribs this weekend! Thank You!

Post a Comment